Fireside Treats for Everyone

By: Marley Hamilton

Hello my name is Marley and I am the blogger this week. I have decided to base my blog on campfire desserts. Over quarantine lots of people, including me have been going on lots of camping and RV trips. I have three easy recipes that I would like to share with you. They are very delicious to snack on while on a fun camping trip.

The first recipe is a yummy banana boat. A Banana Boat is a chocolatey, creamy, banana. I love this recipe so much. The first time I made this was when I went camping with my friend Olivia. We both thought it was  delicious and perfect to have on a camping trip. The next recipe is a Crazy Cookie, which includes a pile of cookie dough and your favorite candy. This is a nice doughy burst of cookie in your mouth. It is a really easy recipe and worth the wait. The third recipe is a Cinna-Bun Stick. This is your classic cinnamon bun but with a twist. It is just like roasting a hot dog on a fire but it is now a sugary treat. Click here to watch the video I created for your viewing pleasure incase you wanted to see these tasty treats come to life.

I hope you enjoyed these three creative treats. Hopefully these recipes inspire you to make some of your own. These are the perfect recipes to have on your next camping trip.  Thank you for checking out my blog.